Mike LaVelle – Realtor®
(612) 396-6936 | MDLavelle@cbburnet.com
- Affiliated with ‘Team Solutions’ along with his partner Scott Seeley
- Dedicated to getting the job done from property staging your home for maximizing your selling potential to closing on your home, with the least amout of stress on the Seller and Buyer. I want you to have the best possible experience with selling or buying a home with Team Solutions. CLIENT SATISFACTION is my goal! I won’t quit until I find you a home that you are happy with, My clients are for a lifetime. I have been in Customer Services for 25 years.
Scott Seeley – Realtor®
(612) 386-7067 | SWSeeley@cbburnet.com
- Minnesota native for 40 years.
- Affiliated with ‘Team Solutions’ along with his partner Michael La Velle
- Dedicated to getting the job done from properly staging your home for maximizing your selling potential to closing on your home, with the least amount of stress on the Seller and Buyer. I want you to have the best possible experience with selling or buying a home with Team Solutions. CLIENT SATISFACTION is my goal! I won’t quit until I find you a home that you are happy with. My clients are for a lifetime. I have been in Customer Service for 22 years.
Stephanie Walgrave – Realtor®
(612) 419-9429 | Stephanie@teamsolutions.info
Stephanie has been actively involved as a member of the real estate community since 2000- both as an agent and as a Transaction and Administration Manager. Stephanie has been personally involved with hundreds of Real Estate Transactions.
Stephanie understands that Real Estate is not a 9 to 5 business. She believes that you need an agent that can rise to any occasion. She is committed to the great communication and accountability which is so vital to any good relationship. When she is working with you, she will make it a point to keep you informed.
Stephanie believes success with her clients is reflected in the trust her clients have in her and is proven by their referrals. Stephanie has a special knack for listening, a talent that serves her well with her clients.
As a dedicated professional, she particularly enjoys working with people and working on behalf of their interests.
Our business model allows us to offer exceptional customer service. This allows myself to be out in the field working for you and keeping pace with the ever changing market. We invest in our business for a better customer experience.
When not hard at work Stephanie enjoys spending time with her daughter, family and friends. You can contact her at 612-419-9429 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialties: Helping 1st time home buyers, Building, Selling, Step up home buyers, New Construction
I am a native of Minnesota, born and raised in Burnsville a long, long time ago. I have lived in Prior Lake and Savage over the last 30 plus years. I enjoy the lakes, fun festivities and community events, parks, paths and the people.
I attended Stout University in Menomonie Wisconsin for Marketing and Art back in 1981, left and went to Pro-Source for my Associates in Real Estate receiving my license back in January 1999.
I am a member of the Prior Lake Rotary Club helping people within the community such as Music Fest in July every year with headliner music from today’s greatest singers raising millions of dollars over the last 9 years. It’s a spectacular event that is run, operated and put together by all volunteer help in the community. I am on the board of the Prior Lake/Shakopee YMCA helping out with golf outings, community fund raisers, helping local families with needs and so much more.
I enjoy entertaining, long walks, working out and have two wonderful children that are grown and live locally as well. I treasure my friendships, my community as well as the ability to be self-employed, working with a great team of people that love the idea of being benevolent and being more than a realtor; a source of great information, a communicator of sorts and a negotiator to win you the best possible price for what you are selling or buying. I can actually promise you that you will be well taken care of and communicated with often. There are many realtors out there, pick the one that suits you the best, pick an expert with many years of experience to pave the path to your next home.